Nature infused water tastes fresh and delicious and is a low calorie beverage. Simply add your special blend of fruits, herbs, berries, and vegetables to fresh water and let it infuse!
Makes 24-32 ounces of infused water.
Here are some of our favorite Infused Water blends.
Begin with the following;
- 24 – 32 ounces Ball jar, glass pitcher or bottle
- 24 – 32 ounces of filtered water (or mineral water)
Try these three infused water blends:
Lemon, Cucumber, and Thai Basil
- 2 fresh lemon slices
- 5 fresh unpeeled mini cucumbers slices
- 2 – 3 large sprig of fresh Thai Basil leaves (optional)
Orange, Blueberry, and Spearmint
- 3 fresh orange slices
- 2 large tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 2 – 3 sprigs of fresh spearmint
- 1/2 cup fresh red or black raspberries or a combination of both
- 2 – 3 sprigs fresh mint (or you can substitute with apple, pineapple, peppermint, lavender, or chocolate)
- 2 fresh Lemon or Lime slices
*Diva water was named after my neighbor’s English bulldog, Diva. She loved this water as much as I do!
- Add fruit, herbs, berries, and vegetables to the fresh water in your selected pitcher or jar.
- Let the flavors infuse for 1-4 hours. The longer you let the water infuse, the stronger the taste will be.
- Serve over ice with a fresh sprig of mint and garnish with sliced fruit on the rim of the glass.
- Refrigerated infused water is best enjoyed drinking within 24 hours.
- Discard herbs and fruit after 24 hours.
Recipe compliments of OPL Naturalist and Home Chef Yvonne Dwyer